About the Event
In the introduction we will get to know each other better and then we will start the first short activity with the aim of "breaking the ice" and getting on the same page before training itself. We will first talk about what a conflict is and why it arises, thus touching on the topic of emotions and needs.
The first step to stop the conflict – to take some time - will lead us to emotion management techniques that can be used in a variety of situations. This will be followed by the sharing of proven tips from the lecturer and the participants themselves.
Then, we will try one of the techniques directly. We will follow up on the topic of emotions by introducing several key elements that help to find a win-win solution. In order to master them better, we will first practice them in simple exercises and then apply them in several model situations.
There will also be a space to answer any questions in this section. We will end the training with useful advice on how to prevent conflicts and by highlighting the most important knowledge which the participants leave with.
- online program with an experienced lecturer
- own virtual studio
- Zoom, MS Teams, Google Meet and Webex
Although it originally developed in the field of education, its principles gradually spread to other spheres of life, including the corporate environment, where it is applied primarily in the so-called free companies (f.e. Semco Ricarda Semlera).
- 10 min – brief introduction of the program, lecturer and participants
- 10 min – themed icebreaker
- 05 min – conflict in context - definition, emotions and needs, 1st step
- 15 min – emotion management techniques - practical tips, sharing, demonstration
- 15 min – finding a win-win solution - listening, self-communication, codecision, practice
- 25 min – practical examples - application of obtained information to model situations, questions
- 05 min – prevention - how to prevent conflicts
- 05 min – What am I leaving with? - sharing the most important knowledge that participants bring with them